Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Flower Lei Cards

Playing around with this Cricut Design Studio program is sooo much fun!!! I am thinking of more n' more things to create with it and especially figuring out some "aloha" ones is the best!!!! Here are 2 flower lei cards that I promised. Sorry, I wasn't able to upload and post this yesterday. They both look kinda "bleh" to me... but just giving you an idea of what the Design Studio can do. The first card here, I added stickles to the mid of each flower. I adjusted the cut after doing these cards, as I thought the lettering could be a little bigger.

On the 2nd card, I sponged the edges of the flower lei to give it some definition. Again, used stickles for each middle. Plain Jane, but something Aloha to send quickly is always sweet.

Here is what the altered cut looks like, and is also on the cut file... as you can see I've enlarged the letters a little more, and some are now welded to the lei itself. Hope you like this one.

Cartridges used:
  • Alphalicious
  • Accent Essentials

Here is the file if you would like to use it:
Download Happy Birthday Flower Lei Cut

Please let me know if you've used this cut. Comment here, and share with me what you've created. I would LOVE to check it out!!

Have a wonderful week....

Aloha,
Jen

1 comment:

eunice said...

Hi Jen! That's alot of hard work you did welding all those little flowers for that lei...I like it alot! Sad that I don't have accent essentials...



Click Here To Go To ALL My Shared Cut Files:
Design Studio Cuts (.Cut), Gypsy Cuts (.gypsy), Sure Cuts A Lot Cuts (.scut), SVG Cuts (.svg)