Friday, May 1, 2009

My Cricut Classes for May

Here are the Cricut Classes I am going to have during the month of May. I have 2 types of classes "Basics" and "DS". Here are the differences:
  • Basics: Learn how to use your Cricut machine manually. Cut n' Take 2 cuts of your choice - from any of the cartridges I have. Fee $10. All supplies and tools will be provided.
  • DS: Learn how to use your Cricut machine with the DS program. Meets monthly. 1st class you attend is $40 - comes with USB Jump Drive, or $10 for those that bring their own jump drive. Bring jump drive to monthly classes, and save cut files that I will share with you, monthly. Cut, Create n' Take 1 project. All supplies and tools will be provided.
Here are the dates I have set for these classes, please let me know which class(es) you would like to attend. Seating is limited. For residents of Oahu, State of Hawaii only.

  • Thursday, May 14th @ 11:30 am - 1 pm: Cricut Basic Class $10
  • Sunday, May 17th @ 1 pm - 3:30 pm: Cricut Basic Class $10
  • Thursday, May 28th @ 11 am - 2 pm: Cricut DS Class $10 (or $40 w/Jump Drive)
  • Saturday, May 30th @ 12:30 pm - 3 pm: Cricut DS Class $10 (or $40 w/Jump Drive)
It'll be FUN!!! I hope you can join me.... comment here, or email me at littlecs7@gmail.com to reserve a seat for you.

Aloha,
Jen

1 comment:

Janis said...

Hi Jen-

I signed up this weekend via e-mail for both your Saturday & Sunday (basic & design studio) classes.

Janis



Click Here To Go To ALL My Shared Cut Files:
Design Studio Cuts (.Cut), Gypsy Cuts (.gypsy), Sure Cuts A Lot Cuts (.scut), SVG Cuts (.svg)