Friday, June 12, 2015

Back At Posting On This Blog

Aloha All!! It's me JEN... I haven't posted to this blog since October 2012!! A lot has happened since then. I continued to create with paper cuts, but have been posting to my Faith Hope Love blog. Thought I'd re-kindle this blog and start sharing my paper cuts project here, because the FHL blog will be more about my Stampin' Up! business. I hope to be able to share with all of you. I'm not even going to attempt to try and update this blog. I'm just gonna start posting with the projects I already have on hand.

First, I wanted to mention that I have recently joined the Little Scraps of Heaven Design Team, back in March. I was so thrilled to be chosen to be part of this team. She's one of the top paper piecing companies that I totally love the designs that she has. All of her cuts are SO cute!!

Here are the most recent paper pieced projects I created.  I used the "Spring Owl" cut. Made these for a couple of graduation parties we will be going to the next couple weeks.







No comments:



Click Here To Go To ALL My Shared Cut Files:
Design Studio Cuts (.Cut), Gypsy Cuts (.gypsy), Sure Cuts A Lot Cuts (.scut), SVG Cuts (.svg)