Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Personalized Name Pieced Project

I don't know what to call this! I made it for my new bible journal that I finally received from Amazon!! Woooo Hoooo!!  I'm very excited to have this bible and to be able to create/decorate the pages within it.  Looking forward to some divine intervention with the Lord as I spend time in his midst, creating for HIS glory!!  This is my first piece! It's a paper pieced project. Kinda thick but I love it!

Here's my new leather bound bible journal (it is an actual bible that I can either take notes in the margin or journal in them!!!).


Here is the piece I created for the "This Bible belongs to:..." page


Cut files from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. 

Thanks for looking!!!

No comments:



Click Here To Go To ALL My Shared Cut Files:
Design Studio Cuts (.Cut), Gypsy Cuts (.gypsy), Sure Cuts A Lot Cuts (.scut), SVG Cuts (.svg)