Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Grad Card and Braided Lei

Yep... it's that time of year... GRADUATIONS and WEDDINGS!!!  Here in the State of Hawaii, we give Lei's as a token of Aloha, Thanks, Love, a gesture of Best Wishes, and Congratulations and Good Luck and Lots of BLESSINGS. This is Hawaii's way of sharing our aloha with each other. I made several leis this year for graduation, but most of them were candy leis.

2 Weeks ago, I attended Campbell High School's graduation. I was so happy to find on the internet what their school colors were. Blue n' Orange. I looked in my bag of grosgrain ribbons, and Yay!! I had these two colors. I quickly weaved/braided this lei together. It was so fast to make. :)


The card was created with a cut out from my Silhouette Cameo 2. :) So quick n' easy. Then the lei... Thanking the Lord for this love of crafts that HE has blessed me with. Not one day that I go on truly appreciating all these gifts HE has blessed me with. Nothing is attainable with HIS hand being in it. Thank You, Lord!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Aloha,
Jen

No comments:



Click Here To Go To ALL My Shared Cut Files:
Design Studio Cuts (.Cut), Gypsy Cuts (.gypsy), Sure Cuts A Lot Cuts (.scut), SVG Cuts (.svg)