Saturday, July 30, 2016

4 Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Projects

Greetings on this beautiful Saturday morning.... hope your weekend is going well. I am finally getting back into the swing of things. But still on a S-L-O-W pace. Just finding some time to create when I can. I was wondering... should I post all projects at one time, or do you enjoy the daily postings?  I'm always contemplating when I should post, or if I should even post? Well, maybe since I have a bunch of projects today, I can just post all the projects I created this week??? What do you think about that?? Well, I'm just going to go ahead and do so, so thank you!!!

I have 4 projects to share with you today, all created using Little Scraps of Heaven Design's cut files. Here we go!!!

Created this card using the tiger from "Zoo Critters Vol 1":

Created this card using last week's FREEBIE cut file!!! Yes, Little Scraps of Heaven has a FREEBIE cut file & digital kit EVERY week. Stop by this week and see what's free to download. If you are unsure of how these files work, you can always download the freebies to try them out first. 

This card was created using the Fudgsicle from "Cool Treats"

Another cutie cut file, the lion from "Zoo Critters Vol 1": 

Again, all of these cut files were from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. Right now there is a SALE going on... all files for just $1!!!!! What a steal!!! Come n' check it out, before the sale ends!!! the link to this fabulous company can be found on my blog's side bar -------> over there!

Aloha,
Jen


Click Here To Go To ALL My Shared Cut Files:
Design Studio Cuts (.Cut), Gypsy Cuts (.gypsy), Sure Cuts A Lot Cuts (.scut), SVG Cuts (.svg)