Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Fun In Da Sun

Aloha Gang!!!  Sharing with ya another 2-page Scrapbook Page layout I created using Little Scraps of Heaven Design's cuts. This summer heat is really putting me in the mood for Summer Fun projects, I am so thrilled the way this project turned out. Had so much fun piecing this one together!!! 

I used the following cut files from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs to make this layout:
  • SunBathing Hippos
  • Sweet Paradise 



I cut this fun title using fonts on my computer.

 I posted this 2-page Scrapbook Layout on eBay, and you can find it here.

 Thanks for stopping by today! Praying that you are enjoying your summer days!!!
 Aloha, Jen

No comments:



Click Here To Go To ALL My Shared Cut Files:
Design Studio Cuts (.Cut), Gypsy Cuts (.gypsy), Sure Cuts A Lot Cuts (.scut), SVG Cuts (.svg)