Saturday, August 30, 2008

Personalized Notebook For Sarah....

Hey All...

I made a composition book all purdied up for my girlfriend's daughter, who celebrated her birthday this past Tuesday. Flowers are Prima Flowers that I received. I haven't posted them on LC's yet - but will SOON!!!! DP is from TAC, and the name "Sarah" was made using the Cricut Design Studio (welding each letter together), and then cut with my Cricut Expression machine. I love this machine, and am happy that I am making use of it a lot now. With the use of my computer, it makes it that much more fun!!!! I used my black fine pointed pen to make the doodles on the letters. Sealed in the notebook with decoupage or modge podge (you can get it at your local craft store), here on Oahu, you can find it cheapest at Walmart - and for $2-$3 more, you can get it at Hawaiian Graphics....LOL!!!!

Anyways - if you want to order a personalized notebook for yourself or someone special - I am taking orders. You can order them from me here: Little C's.

Have a Happy Cuttin' Day!!!

Jen

No comments:



Click Here To Go To ALL My Shared Cut Files:
Design Studio Cuts (.Cut), Gypsy Cuts (.gypsy), Sure Cuts A Lot Cuts (.scut), SVG Cuts (.svg)