Sunday, October 4, 2009

Scallop Favor Bag Cut - George and Mini Monograms



Inspired by the Sizzix Scallop Favor Bag (pic shown here on the right), I've created this cut on my DS program. You can use with the basket, or without. You could probably increase the size of the Scallop sides as well, if you would like the favor to be bigger.

I used George and Mini Monogram cartridges to make this cut. You can download the cut file by clicking on link "Scallop Favor Bag" under "Bags, Boxes n' Favors" on my sidebar.


Here is the photo shot of the cut on DS:

Here are my samples....





Enjoy!

Hugs,
Jen

2 comments:

2 Worlds said...

Cute Jen, I try this at the gypsy

Carol said...

Oooh, Jen, this is dainty and so adorable; what a nifty idea! Great job recrafting this for cricut - much appreciated!



Click Here To Go To ALL My Shared Cut Files:
Design Studio Cuts (.Cut), Gypsy Cuts (.gypsy), Sure Cuts A Lot Cuts (.scut), SVG Cuts (.svg)