Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bag Cut Like Stampin Up!'s Fancy Favor


Sorry it's taken me awhile to post this... lots of things going on, and if you keep up with me on my Pieces Of Me blog, you'll know that I started helping out at my son's school during lunch on some days. So it's been quite crazy trying to fit creating and posting time in my schedule. I just Praise God for these times that I can find to fit even a lil' bit in....

Anyways, so here is a bag I created on the DS program, it's like the Stampin' Up! Fancy Favor Bag that is currently being sold in their catalog. I left the top portion of the bag a straight edge, so that an edge cut to be cut with a decorative scissors, or blade. I chose the "Victorian" scissor cut to get as close as possible to the SU! Fancy Favor Bag. The image that I used on the bag is called "Geisha Anya" and can be purchased at my online store: Little C's Stamps n' Things.... I colored her with my copics.




Cartridge I used: George

You can download this cut file by clicking on the "Fancy Favor Box - Like Stampin' Up!" on the sidebar of my blog, located under "DS Files of BAGS, BOXES n' FAVORS" - You need the "DS Program" or Design Studio program, along with the George cartridge to cut this cut file. Also, in order to conform with the same specs of Stampin' Up!'s bag, it can only be cut on the Expression Machine. If you are looking for a smaller version that can be cut on the smaller machines, check out some of the other bags that I have on the side bar a "6 x 12" will be noted next to it.

I will be posting another cut of the same kind soon, but with a scallop edge, for those of us that don't have a "straight" cut when it comes to using decorative scissors.

Blessed Cricutin',
Hugs ~ Jen

No comments:



Click Here To Go To ALL My Shared Cut Files:
Design Studio Cuts (.Cut), Gypsy Cuts (.gypsy), Sure Cuts A Lot Cuts (.scut), SVG Cuts (.svg)