Friday, June 29, 2012

Link to All my Share Cut Files....

Hey All!!  I have provided a link at the top of my blog (below the banner, above the blog posts) to all the CUT FILES that I am sharing.  I have a lot more to post but thought I'd let you all know, since I have been receiving several emails requesting files.  Please take notice that all of these cut files have different formats, as I have both the Cricut Machine, and eClips machine, thus I am using and able to have 4 types of cut files.  You must be sure that the cut file format I have is the same one that you can use, because some have downloaded, only to find out that it is a cut that they cannot enjoy.  So please check to make sure that you are able to use these cut files before coming to disappointment.  

Thank U and Happy Cutting!!

Aloha,
Jen

No comments:



Click Here To Go To ALL My Shared Cut Files:
Design Studio Cuts (.Cut), Gypsy Cuts (.gypsy), Sure Cuts A Lot Cuts (.scut), SVG Cuts (.svg)