Friday, June 22, 2012

"ES in the bag" cut from Creation By AR

Hey there...  it's been awhile since turning my Cricut on.  But I was able to use it yesterday.  I created this darling purse to hold 12 K-cups, as a gift for my friend who was celebrating her birthday.  :)  You can find the cut file here.  I believe it comes with 2 different types of bags, and you can resize it to any size that you need.  There are a bunch of other adorable cuts on that site to choose from, so take your time and check it out, and select what you are looking for.  Enjoy!!  I think I wanna make a few more, and add a little more details to it....  we'll see what I come up with.  But this is what I made with it really quickly...




Not bad, huh??  Pretty nice sized purse???  The flower on the front of the purse is a Stampin' Up! stamp.  :) 

Have a blessed day!
Aloha,
Jen

No comments:



Click Here To Go To ALL My Shared Cut Files:
Design Studio Cuts (.Cut), Gypsy Cuts (.gypsy), Sure Cuts A Lot Cuts (.scut), SVG Cuts (.svg)