Friday, June 10, 2016

Created by the Creator to Create

Happy Aloha Friday!!!  Today's card is another simply sweet card created using The Greeting Farm's Faith-Based stamp line. I just love these. Love how simply and easy this card was to create. Looking forward to making more down the line... 

Well, the weekend is here. It came so quickly!! In less than 4 days, I'll be heading to WA for a short visit with my sis-in-Christ, who is also the mother of my son's girlfriend. Looking forward to hanging out with her, and catching up and praying that we will all have a great time. I'll be posting some pics while I'm up there, since I've got the blogger app on my phone now. So I'm excited about that. 



I think you'd love this stamp line if you are into creating for the Lord, as well as decorating your bible. Take it slow n' use the time that you are creating to spend time with the Lord at the same time. Grow deeper n' draw closer to Jesus!!!

No comments:



Click Here To Go To ALL My Shared Cut Files:
Design Studio Cuts (.Cut), Gypsy Cuts (.gypsy), Sure Cuts A Lot Cuts (.scut), SVG Cuts (.svg)