Saturday, June 11, 2016

Go Forth and Bless Others

Aloha n' Welcome back to another cute crafty creation by me... Jen!  Today, I am sharing a card I created using Lawn Fawn's stamp set called "Stuck on You". I created this card for a Youth that is going on a mission to Mexico. I am so blessed to see that some of the Youths at our church are doing the work of the Lord. They are heading to Mexico, and will be building shelters for the homeless and sharing the Gospel with villagers out there. I am excited to see what the Lord's plans are for these kids. Praying a blessing of covering for them, to be protected and to be healthy throughout the mission. Thank You, Lord for the opportunity!!!  The scripture stamp is from Our Daily Bread designs. This was a pretty quick card to make, but still, it turned out so cute!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope your weekend is a blast!!! 

No comments:



Click Here To Go To ALL My Shared Cut Files:
Design Studio Cuts (.Cut), Gypsy Cuts (.gypsy), Sure Cuts A Lot Cuts (.scut), SVG Cuts (.svg)