Saturday, October 3, 2009

Coffee Bag

Aloha!! Thanks to my local crafty sister, Marcia - I was inspired to create this Coffee Bag after the one she shared with me. I tweaked mines a little more to my liking, which were to include score marks, and using less shapes. Thanks Marcia for your idea!!! You ROCK!!!!

Cartridge Used: George Basic Shapes

Here is the screen shot of the Cricut Mat on Design Studio program:You can used a 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock for this cut... here are some samples I created using this cut:





You can download the cut file by clicking on the "Coffee Bag" link located on my sidebar.

Enjoy!
Aloha,
Jen

1 comment:

Dana said...

You are just awesome! I am awed each time I see what you've created! :)



Click Here To Go To ALL My Shared Cut Files:
Design Studio Cuts (.Cut), Gypsy Cuts (.gypsy), Sure Cuts A Lot Cuts (.scut), SVG Cuts (.svg)