Friday, March 16, 2012

Owl Grad Card - Cut File FREEBIE to share!

Aloha Crafty Cutter!!  How has your week been going?  Oh gosh, here in Hawaii, we were blasted with rain last week around this time... then it cleared up.  Right now, it is 6 am, Friday morning, and I can hear the winds are picking up again!!  Grrr... I think I even hear rain!  NOOOOO!!!  I love the rain, but I don't want it to be rainy all the time!  LOL... Today I have a sweet card to share with you.  I created this last year for a graduate.  Ok, so I used an assembly of carts on this one.  I used Hoot and Holler, Beyond Birthdays, and on my saved cut file, I was going to cut out a graduation cap from Everyday Paper Dolls.  I have the file saved, and am sharing it with you but you need the following items in order for you to cut and create:
  • Cricut Machine
  • Design Studio or Gypsy
  • Hoot n' Holler (Owl n' Tree Branch)
  • Beyond Birthdays (Sentiment)
  • Everyday Paper Dolls (Cap - not show in sample)



Thanks for stopping by!  Have an awesome weekend!! 

Aloha,
Jen

No comments:



Click Here To Go To ALL My Shared Cut Files:
Design Studio Cuts (.Cut), Gypsy Cuts (.gypsy), Sure Cuts A Lot Cuts (.scut), SVG Cuts (.svg)