Thursday, March 15, 2012

Baby Door Hanger FREEBIE and 50 Envies.....

 Hi There!!  Thanks for stopping by!!  Today I have 2 projects to share with you.  1st project is a door hanger that I created for my girlfriend, Tiffany, who recently had a baby shower, and whose baby just arrived last night!!!  Baby boy!!  I made this for her to hang on his door, but it also worked well as a tag!  I actually created the door hanger with a tag cut from Tag, Bags, Boxes and More", using the Design Studio program.  It was really pretty easy.  You could really do this with just about ANY tag cut that any Cricut cartridge has, but if you want to use what I', of course, I have it available for downloading.  I am trying to figure out a way to make a pdf format of my cuts... not too sure just yet, but I hope I can figure it out, so that those of you that don't own a cutting machine, cause easily cut out these shapes.  You will need the following items in order for you to cut this:
  • Cricut Machine and Mat (12x12)
  • Design Studio -or- Gypsy
  • Tags Bags Boxes and More cartridge (to cut door hanger)
  • Create a Critter cartridge (to cut monkey, not necessary to cut door hanger)

Download Design Studio Door Hanger Cut Here
Download Gypsy Door Hanger Cut Here

The 2nd project I wanted to share was these envies that I cut for an upcoming Women's retreat that I am attending!!!  50 envies total...  I cut, then fold and pasted them to complete them.  The cartridge that I used was Wild Card.  I love it's elegance and how pretty they turned out.  Adding a little teal jewel really completed the look I was aiming for!!








Well, thanks for taking the time to spend it here with me on my blog.  May you have a blessed day in the Lord!!

Oh and if you like my projects that I have shared with you, please "pin" it by clicking on the button below!

Aloha,
Jen

No comments:



Click Here To Go To ALL My Shared Cut Files:
Design Studio Cuts (.Cut), Gypsy Cuts (.gypsy), Sure Cuts A Lot Cuts (.scut), SVG Cuts (.svg)