Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thank You Card

Aloha and welcome to my Crafty Cuts blog.  Thank you for taking the time to stop by and check out what I've created.  I've created a bunch of cards to thank those that have given me a little something for my birthday, which was back in February.  Yes, I'm running behind.  :O)  So many projects to work on, so little time.... but that's the norm, right??  Well, at least I have a chance to create, that I have to be thankful for. So I am thanking the Lord for the opportunity to be able to create!! 



Today's project was inspired by this project created by Sandy.  She used the Stampin' Up! Scallop punch, but I used a flower from the Sweetheart Cricut cartridge {{"Thanks" was cut from the Calligraphy Collection cartridge}}.  I scored the middle of each petal, as Sandy did, and used the flower for my card.  Loved how Sandy has her flowers so 3D, and popping out of her card, just had to try and make one for my project.  :O)  Thanks for the idea, Sandy!!!  I know that the bending of my petals don't look as predominant like Sandy's, because after awhile, I decided that I just wanted to curl the petals up, and then curl the petals down and so on between the layers.  But still, I wanted to give credit to whom I was inspired by.  :O)  The cardstock and buttons are of Stampin' Up!.

Well, I hope you are having a blessed day!!  May you continue to have an awesome week as well.

Happy Cutting,
Jen

No comments:



Click Here To Go To ALL My Shared Cut Files:
Design Studio Cuts (.Cut), Gypsy Cuts (.gypsy), Sure Cuts A Lot Cuts (.scut), SVG Cuts (.svg)