Saturday, March 10, 2012

Welcome Back To A New Face-Lifted Blog and New Blog Title....

Aloha Happy Crafty Cutters!!  LOL...  I have decided (after numerous emails asking me to) to revive this blog.  Oh gosh...  I am totally excite to share with you what I have been creating with my die cuts, and cutting machines.  Since I've last posted to this blog, geez, it was 2 years ago (previous post shows February 2010!!).  Since then, I have expanded my cutting experience... I purchased the Sizzix eClips, and also purchased an abundance of cuts from My Scrap Chick, and other sites that support the SVG formats.  I have the SCAL2, and seen the whole mess of them being trampled by Provo Craft because PC didn't want SCAL users to be able to use their Cricuts to cut images.  So Sad!!  But Praise God... His plans are ALWAYS good, isn't it?  He allowed SCAL to work with Sizzix and now they have a SCAL program for Sizzix eClips users.  How awesome is that?  We are all looking for cuts that will satisfy our needs.  It's not like SCAL was going to take  business away from PC!!  Nothing like that.  There are people that will still purchase the carts because they'd find it more reasonable.  And yet, there are some people that just want 1 particular cut... and if you're like me, you want them ALL!!!!    But oh well, it all worked out.  I am still able to use my SCAL on my Cricut, because as long as you have the SCAL2 and NOT update it to the SCAL3, then you are still able to use the program with your Cricut machines. 

Ok, that was a long introduction there.  LOL!!  I have been holding this all in for 2 years!!  Just kidding... anyways, here are some projects I'd like to share with you for now... I have more, so keep coming back.  And if you'd like to read my blog posts via email, simply subscribe to my blog by entering your email into the "subscribe here" box posted on the right side bar of my blog.  :O) 

The die cut on this project is the cute green 1-eyed monster, this cut came from the "Bump In The Night" Cricut Lite cartridge.  Can you see that little glue spot looking thing on his hat?  I was going to add a flower there, but my girlfriend Barb said, "hmmmmm!"...  haha, and yes, that was all it took for me to remove it.  :O)  The stamp and sentiment are Hero Arts, and I hand cut the frame (yes, it could be mistaken for a die cut - but it's not!!!.... LOL!!!!  Just kidding!!!). 


This pretty heart die cut is from the "Wedding" Cricut cartridge.  I've also used the Stampin' Up! embossing frame, and then just layered right on top of each other.  Simple n' Sweet...  fast n' easy to create!!


Well, thanks for stopping by and spending part of your day here with me on my newly revived "My Crafty Cuts" blog.  I am excited that I have this up n' running again!!!  Special shout out to "CocoBebe3" for encouraging me to get this going....  Thank U, Sweet Sister!!! 

Ok, come back for more!!  Have a blessed Saturday and enjoy your weekend! 

Aloha,
Jen

No comments:



Click Here To Go To ALL My Shared Cut Files:
Design Studio Cuts (.Cut), Gypsy Cuts (.gypsy), Sure Cuts A Lot Cuts (.scut), SVG Cuts (.svg)